Welcome

You MUST be 18+ to view this page. If you are not, click here.

Welcome to Counter-Cult, your home for vividly written, FREE BDSM and Non-consent erotic fiction.

If you're new to Counter-Cult, you can Subscribe to our feed here, Follow the blog on Facebook here, or Follow Lilith Pane on Twitter here.

Filter Stories by Topic

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Request a Story

As I build up this BDSM fiction library, I'd like to invite all my readers to submit a request for stories.

What do you like? What do you want? Where would you like it?

Send me your deepest, darkest fantasies and let me realise them, right here on Counter-Cult.

Leave a comment, email me, or Submit your Request using this form.

I look forward to hearing from you.


With love, licks and lashings,
-Lil

(As a side note, if you would like to contribute to this site as a guest author, you can email me your work and, if it suits this site, I will publish it and attribute it to you accordingly.)

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your sexy thoughts: